Saturday, March 19, 2011

The New Fairy Tales (2011)


Copyright © 2011 of James Pettis, III

The New Fairy Tales is a Series that consists of ten fairy tales; it is also a revised version of my original The New Fairy Tales Series. I have not only changed the logo, but I have also change the ten fairy tales I had chosen a little. The following list is the new ten fairy tales I will be retelling:

Lil' Red Ridin' Hoodie

Cinderella

Snow

Swan Lake

Sleeping Beauty

The Land of Oz

Hansel and Gretel

Aladdin and the Lamp

Sorcerer's Apprentice

Rose Red

These fairy tales will all soon have their own archives (and a link to the fairy tale it is replacing or a link to what the fairy tale was originally about). Stay posted for more info on the revised The New Fairy Tales.


No comments:

Post a Comment