Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Blog Photo Shoot!!!!, Pt. 2 / Blog Reboot on New Years Day

Hey Readers!

I just got back from my photo shoot and I am super excited! The photo shoot was in St. Charles on Main Street with Photographer, Steve Alejandro (He is the BEST!). I was freezing like crazy while taking photos by the Missouri River, trains, buildings, and alley ways; but I was told to suck it up by my photographer because it would all be for the best (which it was). We managed to get some really, really, really good shots in before it got too cold. We were also able to enjoy the little parade they had going on in Main Street, which was nice. Anyway, the photos will be posted soon and the blog reboot is coming on new years day. Stay posted to see the photos and look out for the reboot on 1/1/11. Thanks Guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment