Saturday, January 1, 2011

Inside The Mind Of a Creator


Copyright © 2010 SA3Studios

Welcome to "Inside The Mind Of a Creator"

This blog is going to be for you to take a little trip through my mind, a mind where ideas flow, and a mind where ideas are created (and sometimes make me feel like I'm crazy :P). I'm going to be talking about a lot of different things on my blog. I will be doing movie reviews (only movies I feel are worth my time, lol... but they will mostly be supernatural/fantasy/science fiction films) talking about my future goals (what I plan on accomplishing this year and in the future), posting info about my stories (and synopsises), I will be writing short stories (from my original ideas), posting thoughts of the day (occasionally or whenever I get a thought), and posting bios of my characters. I hope to get insight on my stories and helpful info to make it big! Well readers... LET'S GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment