Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Best Friend's A Warlock

Copyright © 2011 of James Pettis, III

My Best Friend's a Warlock is a story I came up with about a young man who finds out his best friend is a warlock.

Tyler Davis is a twenty one year old young man who is currently going to a university in his town. He attends the school with his twenty two year old best friend Allen WarWitche. Allen and Tyler have been best friends since they were children, and have always had each others backs. But when an evil witch rises up and captures Tyler for an evil plan, Allen is forced to save his friend and reveals a secret of his... that he is a Warlock. Allen Begins to protect Tyler from the evil magic of the witch as she tries to fulfill her plans, but will Allen's powers alone be enough to save them both?

This idea has been really fun coming up with and I hope others will enjoy it. Stay posted for more info about My Best Friend's a Warlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment