Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Spy They Called 18 Series

Copyright © 2009 of James Pettis, III

The Spy They Called 18 is a series about a Twenty-one-year old spy that works for a secret agency. The reason he is called number 18 is because I feel that when I was eighteen that was the best time of my life (after overcoming my fear of turning eighteen because of adulthood). This Series consists of two ideas: The Spy They Called 18, The Spy They Called 18-2 (pronounced 18 dash 2). I will be giving all of these ideas a separate archive soon, but for now I will give you a gist of the first story of the series.

Number 18 is a Twenty-one-year old spy that works for the Underground Spies of America, and prefers to work alone. Number 18 is the top spy in his region for completing a set amount of mission in a short period of time and he is also very sarcastic and a little caught up in himself. He has always gone on missions and completed missions on his own until now. The Chief of USA agency has pared 18 with his arch rival, Number 84. 18 and 84 have never gotten along and became rivals when Number 84 took 18's promotion to elite spy. Now the two must work together to stop Deviro (a Russian bomb expert) from blowing up All of USA agencies' headquarters and popular places across the world.

This series is very cool and I like it a lot. I always pretended that I was a spy when I was younger and this series is very much derived from that. 18 is also an exaggeration of me,  as I said above he is very sarcastic (as I can be) and a little caught up in himself (as I can also be sometimes). I will soon be posting short mission stories, secret gadgets, character bios from the series, and other info about this series so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment